Lee Boyce is one of the more innovative guys I've come across in the fitness industry. I enjoy his work - and I'm sure you will, too!
– Eric Cressey - President, Cressey Sports Performance
Lee Boyce is one of the good guys this industry needs more of! ... His no-nonsense, in-the-trenches approach, along with his exercise science knowledge makes him someone you need to seek out!
– Tim DiFrancesco – Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Los Angeles Lakers (NBA)
When Lee takes you aside and points out an ‘issue’, you’re about to get the truth. And, yes, the truth will set you free - but it is going to leave a bruise… Enjoy. Lee is a fresh voice in this industry.
– Dan John, World Renowned Strength Coach & Speaker, Author of Never Let Go
I continually read and seek out knowledge to provide my athletes the best training environment possible ...Lee is definitely one of my 'knowledge enhancers' who I rely on for informative, clear cut training ideas and applicable methods that deliver results!
When I put together the 101 Best Workouts of All Time book, I knew such a collection would have to include something from Lee Boyce. The shoulder workout he contributed to the book is one of my favorite routines.
– Sean Hyson, Strength Coach, former Training Director for Men's Fitness and Muscle & Fitness magazines
Lee Boyce is an up and coming star in the fitness game, and a talented writer who actually practices what he preaches. Lee brings a refreshing and practical approach to strength and conditioning for the masses.
– Matt Nichol, Strength & Conditioning Coach, Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), 2002-2010. Owner/Founder of Biosteel Sports Supplements
Lee Boyce talks the talk and walks the walk... Lee has a knack for clearing the clutter and sticking to the important, practical tips that you can use next time you go to the gym.
– Dr. Bret Contreras, PhD, Strength Coach, Author of Strong Curves
I’ve watched Boyce continue to grow and learn at a rapid rate, to now become a fantastic coach himself. I look forward to seeing him continue along this path as his future is bright.
– John Meadows, World Renowned Strength Coach, Physique Coach, and Pro Bodybuilder
Lee takes exercise science and makes it practical by simplifying the complex. No jargon, no BS; just easily digestible information to help you get results... he’s definitely a guy you should be listening to in the fitness industry
Lee is one of my favourite discoveries in the world of training these past years...He has my utmost respect. I'm always impatiently waiting to read his work and see what new cool thing he has brewing!
– Christian Thibaudeau, Strength Coach, Speaker, Author of The Black Book of Training Secrets
Lee is one of the bright young talents in the fitness industry today. I always learn something new from his articles, and I think he's one of those guys who'll do big things in his career.
– Lou Schuler, Award-Winning Journalist, Author of The New Rules of Lifting
Lee's a superb coach who understands functional anatomy and how the body works. He's a superb writer and educator and is able to take complex topics, simplify them, and make them more easily accessible and understandable.
– Tony Gentilcore, Strength Coach, Author, Speaker
Lee Boyce isn't just a fitness pro, he's profound! He's a valuable training resource that provides effective, creative training solutions to common problems athletes and exercise enthusiasts face.
– Nick Tumminello - World-Renowned Strength Coach and Speaker, Author of Strength Training for Fat Loss, 2016 Award Winner, Personal Trainer of the Year (National Strength & Conditioning Association)